Retin Glow – 60% Glyco-Lactic Acid Peel

Too low to display

(as of 04/24/2019 at 05:01 UTC)

SKU: B00PZ3J1IO Category:


Size of Peel: 1 oz (30mL) Size of Neutralizer: 4 oz (120mL) The 60% GlycoLactic Acid Peel is a combination of 20% Glycolic Acid and 40% Lactic Acid. By combining the two, this peel delivers the most essential benefits of the 2 most popular chemical peels. The 60% Glyco-Lactic works double duty as the pairing of glycolic and lactic acid work on different aspects of the skin simultaneously. This peel effectively addresses bothersome skin conditions such as: discoloration, minor acne, blotchy skin, aging skin, rough skin texture and so much more. The best part is that it is mild enough to be used by beginners and can be applied multiple times per month. There is little or no burning sensation and no recovery time.


  • COMPLETE AT-HOME KIT: All you need in one box for a chemical peel spa treatment in the comfort of your own home
  • BEGINNER PEEL: Face peel combines 20% Glycolic and 40% Lactic Acid and is mild enough for those new to peels.
  • EXFOLIATOR: Glycolic Acid peel exfoliates and peels away the topmost skin layer to reveal smooth, bright skin underneath
  • NEUTRALIZER INCLUDED: Soothing gel for application directly after the acid peel. The only peel on Amazon to include this
  • ANTI-AGING: Spas are now using Glycolic treatments for anti-aging. Peel contains Retinol to restore skin's youthful appearance


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Retin Glow – 60% Glyco-Lactic Acid Peel”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *