Skin Smoothing: When applied to the skin, it works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Reverses Sun Damage: Lactic acid can work to soothe sun damaged skin by making wrinkles less noticeable and pronounced. Treats Hyperpigmentation:Splotchy pigmentation, brown marks and age spots are common skin problems, however using lactic acid peels can help treat these conditions by lightening the skin overall and creating a more even complexion. Helps Smooth Scars: If you have a scar on your face or roughened acne scars, lactic acid peels can create a more even texture and smooth out keratinized skin, making pits and dents appear shallower. Improves Acne: In most cases, acne can be improved by lactic acid peels. In a sense, it presses the reset button on your skin and creates a more even texture and balanced surface. So, trying to maintain a balance between oily and dry skin becomes less of an issue. Lactic acid is more moisturizing to the skin and ideal for more sensitive skin types. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL.This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use of product. Individuals new to skin peels or individuals with sensitive skin are recommended to use the lowest percentage acids and build tolerance to the acids with use.
- Dermatologist grade lactic acid, strong AHA acid to give more younger radiant skin.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-20 peels
- Same peel administered in dermatologist office at more than $75-$300 per peel. Safe and effective.
- Kit includes: 1 oz 88% Dermatologist grade lactic acid, Antioxidant Cream ,detailed instructions, high quality fan brush
- Unbuffered lactic acid gives a deep peel with fast results