Mandelic acid is an alpha hydoxy acid derived from bitter almonds.The molecular structure of mandelic acid is larger than better known alpha hydroxy acids such as glycolic acid and lactic acid. This means it takes longer to penetrate the skin's surface and is much less irritating.
- Rapidly exfoliates dead skin cells and surface debris from the skin.
- Excellent for normal, combo, dry, acne, mature skin types.
- Refines the tone and texture of the skin.
- Evens skin tones, excellent for sun damaged skin.
- Improves skin clarity and brightness.